Re: NANFA-- News - 'Snakehead' Found in Wis.'s Rock River

Steffen Hellner (steffen_at_hellner.biz)
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 19:10:18 +0200

Let4s hope it won4t! There are channa species from the Amur River in
Siberia. Those will survive everywhere. Even some asian species from the
sock of the Himalaya can tolerate degrees below 00 C for a certain time.

Steffen

-