Re: NANFA-- Ughhhhh

Al G Eaton (sege7_2000_at_yahoo.com)
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 06:15:46 -0700 (PDT)

A few years ago there was a thread on Lernea, or
anchorworms, I suppose it could have been on the NFC
list also. There is a medication for dogs called
Program that affects anchorworms ability to assimilate
chitin. It a little on the expensive side and you
need to get it from a vet, but it works extremely
well. I have never found anchors away to work for me.
A small pill, if I remember correctly treats about
1000 gallons. I would grind it and subdivide it to
make a much smaller batch. I believe there is
information on lernea at koi-vet.

Klaus

=====