Re: NANFA-L-- New Discover magazine

Moontanman-in-aol.com
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 09:39:32 EDT

--part1_105.5eb326d7.2f8bd814_boundary

In a message dated 4/9/05 11:43:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bestfish-in-alaweb.com writes:

> Oh, just great. I'll have to look for it-in-the newsstand. Sheesh.
>
> By the way, what's up with this coastal rock outcropping you mention in
> your signature? Where is it? What's to be found-in-it?
> /

The rock out cropping is the only natural rock out cropping in the Atlantic
ocean on the coast of NC. In the late summer and early fall many other wise
tropical fish can be found there as well as invertebrates only found on rocky
beaches. On days when the water is clear it makes for a great place to snorkel if
you can ignore all the sharks. it located-in-FT Fisher NC

Moon

--part1_105.5eb326d7.2f8bd814_boundary

Oh, just great. I'll have to lo= ok for it-in-the newsstand. Sheesh.

By the way, what's up with this coastal rock outcropping you mention in
your signature? Where is it? What's to be found-in-it?
/

The rock out cropping is the only natural rock out cropping in the Atlantic=20= ocean on the coast of NC. In the late summer and early fall many other wise=20= tropical fish can be found there as well as invertebrates only found on rock= y beaches. On days when the water is clear it makes for a great place to sno= rkel if you can ignore all the sharks. it located-in-FT Fisher NC

Moon
--part1_105.5eb326d7.2f8bd814_boundary-- /----------------------------------------------------------------------- / This is the discussion list of the North American Native Fishes / Association (NANFA). Comments made on this list do not necessarily / reflect the beliefs or goals of NANFA. For more information about NANFA, / visit http://www.nanfa.org Please make sure all posts to nanfa-l are / consistent with the guidelines as per / http://www.nanfa.org/guidelines.shtml To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get / help, visit the NANFA email list home page and archive at / http://www.nanfa.org/email.shtml