Re: NANFA-L-- Garfield Park Creek Indianapolis

Bill Flowers (bloomin-in-indy.net)
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 17:58:34 -0500

The female rainbows were actually skiny so I figured that they had
already spawned. I would like to get back into the creek on down stream
and see what else I can find. I didn't colect much because of the fact
they were being moved indoors and the temperature of the room where we
were setting up would be around 80 degrees. The fish actually held up
real nice with no deaths.

Bill Flowers
White Lick Creek drainage