RE: NANFA-L-- TN Aquarium addition opening

Wallace Bilingham (wally_pike-in-hotmail.com)
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 18:05:55 +0000

"impressive views were had like a massive scholl of lookdowns swimming into
view,
reflecting into the light and then fading into distant blue. makes me wanna
don
scuba gear again. been a long time."

Nice report, lookdowns are my favorite fish to see in a public aquarium.

Wally