RE: NANFA-L-- flame chubbs

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus-in-hotmail.com)
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 14:44:36 -0400

I'll hopefully start this shindig the middle of next month. My primary focus
will be Alabama sites, although I figured the Sequatchie valley would be
good since it's just across the TN border. And I'll let you know too, Matt.

--Bruce Stallsmith
flame chubs R us, Tennessee River
Huntsville, AL, US of A