RE: NANFA-L-- minnow questions

Crail, Todd (tcrail-in-UTNet.UToledo.Edu)
Sat, 30 Apr 2005 20:35:25 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C54DE5.AAD478A4

Howdy Peter,
=20
I yet to see either genus for myself in the field (Todd needs to get out =
west), but I've had horrible times getting Hybopsis and Erimystax to =
acclimate. Heck, sometimes to even get them home, even when I collected =
them cold. They totally whig out.... maybe I just need to put them in =
the black bucket lol. So... I've pretty put them on my personal "do not =
disturb" list as I've actually had better success with brook =
silversides, if that tells you anything :) I don't know if that =
translates over into their relatives. I did a quick Google search on =
each genus name... There were some posts about Macrhybopsis from the NFC =
list archive about keeping them successfully in a tank.
=20
Todd
The Muddy Maumee Madness, Toledo, OH
I hope you know that this will go down on your permanent record.
http://www.farmertodd.com