Re: NANFA-L-- Sterilizing water for algae/daphnia cultures

Mike Haren (mh4mac-in-comcast.net)
Sat, 22 Apr 2006 04:17:17 -0400

I have used the water I remove in my water changes and with good
success . I picked up the idea from here:
http://www.livefoodcultures.com/Daphnia.html
It worked good while I did it but only had it up for about a year.

Mike Haren
TomsRiver, NJ