RE: NANFA-L-- creating levels with rock work

J. C. (hillbillynursery-in-yahoo.com)
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 20:00:50 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah they are in my big tank in the living room but
killies are my love. The wife said the small fish in
the big tank had to go, so I went back to the cheap
colorful cichlids. Now that I got rid of her I may
make it into my native tank, LOL. So any single fish
nut ladies out there for a 34 yr old man? LOL.

Later, John

--- Irate Mormon <archimedes-in-bayspringstel.net> wrote:

> Cichlids! Mbuna-in-that. I should have known. I'm
> greasing up my head
> chopping blade again :-D Grease makes the head come
> off cleaner,
> don'tcha know!
>
> -Irate,

John Cox of Cumberland Killifish
Honey Robber beekeeping and removal services

Please join A Fishy World my new email group all
about fish-in-AFishyWorld-subscribe-in-yahoogroups.com
http://mail.yahoo.com