Re: NANFA-L-- Mummichogs in freshwater

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus-in-hotmail.com)
Sat, 13 Aug 2005 18:52:40 -0400

Mummichogs are the ultimate survivors. The only thing that could hurt them
in the environment is soft, acidic water. Like Chris said, adjust your
buffer system up to the pH 7+ range and they'll be fine. They might even eat
flake food if they really like you...

--Bruce Stallsmith
ain't no mummichogs in the Tennessee
Huntsville, AL, US of A