Re: NANFA-L-- newbie here...

Andrew Gunthorpe (andrew.gunthorpe-in-gmail.com)
Sun, 20 Aug 2006 21:56:44 -0400

I have yet to post to the mailing list but I feel compelled to jump in
here. Please do NOT throw any fish back into your lake or stream. And
please do NOT dump your fish. Never release any fish you have taken from
the wild, and never release any captive-bred fish as well. You can use
several consumer available products (Amquel, Ammo-lock, etc) that will help
your fish when your tank is not yet cycled.

Andrew Gunthorpe
Northern Virginia