RE: NANFA-L-- And now for something completely different...

Crail, Todd (tcrail-in-UTNet.UToledo.Edu)
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 21:45:36 -0400

Ah yes, is this "THE" Hurricane creek huh? In fact, I believe they backpacked
and camped there at Walls of Jericho over the weekend. I'll have to ask them
tomorrow. And yes, I think that's his advisor, he is Chinese, so that would
make sense. Zack worked on dying wetlands in Tibet (more govt work) while
over there. Funny thing, thinking about wetlands in Tibet, huh?

He hadn't been to the Little River gorge yet. I think there's a Spring Fling
gettin' ready to happen this Spring! :)

We'll have to get you up to the Duck too Bruce. We did 27 species of mussels
in 1 hour, by SIGHT on BARS, and didn't even bother looking for the junk stuff
like giant floater and papershells up in the waste line :)

By the way... We did this game at my family reunion where we listed our
favorites, and then guessed who it was, when read back to the group. One
question was vacation. Everyone looked around like "HUH?" with nervous laughs
(excepting my parents), when the caller read:

"Alabama... Any time I go".

Todd
The Damn Yankee Madness, Toledo, OH
http://www.farmertodd.com