Re: NANFA-L-- Photo Library

Derek Parr (derekparr-in-earthlink.net)
Sun, 27 Aug 2006 12:04:12 -0400

Of course this is all true.. and as a graphics artist who still does the
occasional freelance work I am fully aware of this. However, that
didn't really answer my question. Since if one wanted their work to be
public domain, they would hardly want it to be hidden behind a password
protected wall. Not that there is a problem with that... there are
plenty of other places to put such material on the internet, it just
wouldn't be on the NANFA site unless the gallery was created to handle
hiding of protected work and not those in the public domain. Which
raised the question I was trying to ask: Does NANFA want to host
images that are in the public domain?
-derek parr