RE: NANFA-L-- Its been a long long time

Subject: RE: NANFA-L-- Its been a long long time
From: Rose, Patrick PO (PWRose-in-C2Cen.uscg.mil)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 09:18:14 CST

Now that sounds like a plan, I will be looking forward to the trip down next
time even more so now than ever.

If there is no rep for NC what do I need to do to become a rep for the area.
The wife and I both are interested in getting very much involved in the
organization and are willing to start off by just helping out any way
possible.