Re: NANFA-L-- Sunfish question

Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- Sunfish question
From: Todd D. Crail (tcrail-in-UTNet.UToledo.Edu)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 15:09:22 CST

---- Original Message -----
From: "Kudzu" <kudzu-in-kudzupatch.com>
> That's why I was asking what might work. As for local I should have posted
> am near Huntsville AL on the Tennessee River. My selection of sunfish may
> be limited so I may have to buy or trade for some Sunfish once I learn
> what
> I want.

Ah, you're in Prez's back yard. There's a very active NANFA constituency
right around you. They should have plenty of good suggestions and advice on
the "locals" and with whom to beg, borrow, and badger for stuff out of the
region :)

Todd
The Muddy Maumee Madness, Toledo, OH
http://www.farmertodd.com