Re: NANFA-L-- elections

Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- elections
dlmcneely-in-lunet.edu
Date: Mon Dec 13 2004 - 10:39:09 CST

We are not voting on the National Native Fish. If you are interested in this idea, though, and you would like to make a nomination, please see the current edition of AC for how to do so. Once all the nominations are in, Jay Hoover and I will write an article in AC describing the various nominees. Later, the BOG will follow through with a poll of the membership for the nominees. Eventually, the BOG may propose the fish(es) chosen to Congress as our nominee for the National Fish.

David L. McNeely, Ph.D., Professor of Biology
Langston University; P.O. Box 1500
Langston, OK 73050; email: dlmcneely-in-lunet.edu
telephone: (405) 466-6025; fax: 405) 466-3307
home page http://www.lunet.edu/mcneely

"Where are we going?" "I don't know, are we there yet?"