Re: NANFA-L-- Brindled...now Tolerant Spouses

Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- Brindled...now Tolerant Spouses
From: Bob Muller (michiganfish-in-wideopenwest.com)
Date: Fri Dec 24 2004 - 10:40:35 CST

Todd

Thanks for the E-mail on wives and fish stuff. I had my wife read it, just
the other day she commented that I was odd. This is after either being
married or dating her since 1966. Since I was about 9 and caught my first
crawfish and pollywogs with my dad I have wanted to spend all my time in the
woods. I have been a Scout leader for 38 years, a good excuse to go camping
every month and people think your doing community service, what a con-job.
The E-mail also drove home for me why I love going to the NANFA conventions
so much. I get to hang out with all the other odd people and jump into
mucky water and catch things. Although the talks are the best part as I
still need to learn a lot more about fishes. I any of you out there haven't
been to a NANFA convention come to Little Rock in June it will be the time
of your life, and you can hang out with other fish heads. I just came up
from my fish room the gilt dater male is in full color. All our water is
covered with ice it makes me think more about those great gulf states.
Everyone have a great holiday season.

Bob Muller

: Sat Jan 01 2005 - 12:42:04 CST