Re: NANFA-L-- Way off topic Color vision

Bob Bock (bockhouse-in-earthlink.net)
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 12:56:19 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

I can see green just fine, along with all the other colors. It's just that on that night, in that particular light, the moth looked white to me. And to my oldest son.

It's possible my wife and the twins were messing with us, but I don't think so. I'm thinking there's some sort of hereditary visual difference-in-play. My oldest son, my father, and I have better night vision than a lot of people. Don't know if that has anything to do with it.