RE: NANFA-L-- Carrying fish -- Christmas surprise native fish

J. C. (hillbillynursery-in-yahoo.com)
Wed, 28 Dec 2005 12:50:45 -0800 (PST)

Until they ask you to taste it, LOL.

--- "Schlueter, Scott L LRB"
<Scott.L.Schlueter-in-LRB01.usace.army.mil> wrote:

> When carrying just a couple fish I usually just put
> them in a nalgene water
> bottle (opaque version). At security they assume
> its drinking water and have
> me open it and they smell it. Thus far it has
> passed every test.
>
> Scott
> Niagara River, NY

John Cox of Cumberland Killifish
Honey Robber beekeeping and removal services

Please join A Fishy World my new email group all
about fish-in-AFishyWorld-subscribe-in-yahoogroups.com