RE: NANFA-L-- bathtub pond

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus-in-hotmail.com)
Sat, 04 Feb 2006 11:00:20 -0500

Two thoughts: there are epoxies available-in-places like Bigbox Depot for
refinishing bathtubs that could be tinted with some color. But I'm not sure
how nontoxic those chemicals are. Also, the surface of the tub could be
somewhat roughened if it's porcelain or enamel and spraypainted. These ideas
are from my wife who has contemplated touching up one of our bathtubs.

--Bruce Stallsmith
the suddenly cool Tennessee
Huntsville, AL, US of A