Re: NANFA-L-- TN guidance.....

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus-in-hotmail.com)
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 16:27:43 -0500

OK, Shelbyville Dam, in beautiful Bedford County, of course! If you're there
on March 11 I'll try to rendezvous with whoever else shows. It's about 1.5
hours from me, involving driving over some strangely broken Highland Rim
geology. I would assume the snubnoses there are Tennessees, Eth. simoterum.
But I'm curious to see...

--Bruce Stallsmith
along the Tennessee
Huntsville, AL, US of A