NANFA-L-- website: overseas centrarchid penpal

njz (njz-in-clevelandmetroparks.com)
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 09:07:48 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C4F498.5BBF3340

Would anyone be so inclined to coach this young man from Germany on =
Centrachids? If so, please copy me in on your first email. Thanks.

Nick Zarlinga

"If we ignore nature.....maybe it'll go away."

----- Original Message -----=20
From: christian.rickermann=20
To: junk1-in-perch.oulan.ou.edu=20
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 7:00 AM
Subject: nanfa

Hello,

I am a joung man from Hasel=FCnne, a small town in the north of Germany. =
Since nearly two years I keep five Pumpkinseeds and also three juvenil =
Brown Catfish in my aquarium. It is very hard to find this fascinating =
fish in my area, even ordering this species is for many aquaristic shops =
very difficult, so also the amount of reliable information is less than =
that of many other tropical fish. Of coarse I tried to gain access to =
this missing and for my huge interest in these animals important =
information by searching it in the world wide web (and I-in-least found =
your page), but their is not the detailed information I am interested =
in. So I come to my origin question:

Could you please send me any details about the whole family of =
Centrarchids?=20

I have only small problems with translating also more formal or =
scientific language, as I have already read some English literature and =
know the German equivalents. The more or less short textes on your =
homepage are already translated by me, now I=B4m searching for something =
that adds my personal experiences with this fish and the read textes. It =
would be very nice whether you could find a way to help me out of this =
situation.

Thanks

Torben Mentrup
------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C4F498.5BBF3340

Would anyone be so inclined to coach this young man from Germany on = Centrachids?  If so, please copy me in on your first email. =20 Thanks.