RE: NANFA-L-- PestMart

Drummond Howard (drummondhoward-in-hotmail.com)
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 01:55:49 +0000

Yeah, they seem to go through phases. Leaking from the rear main seal after
50K miles was just too much.

I've considered netting and bagging myself, but then I think I woud end up
with a dozen other customers asking me to bag their fish. If they only
tipped......

Drummond Howard
Gaithersburg, Maryland