Re: NANFA-L-- Tempered

IndyEsox-in-aol.com
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 22:01:19 EST

In a message dated 1/26/2006 9:38:28 AM Central Standard Time,
tcrail-in-UTNet.UToledo.Edu writes:

--- Original Message -----
From: "geoffrey kimber" <gkimber2-in-gmail.com>
the main problem I
> have is that I buy my tanks used and I'm not sure which tanks are
> tempered glass and which are not.

Only the bottom panels are tempered (unless you're talking huge aquaria).
You can always drill in the back upper end without compromising the tank.

When I was in the window and door world, tempered glass always had some
emblem permanently marked in a corner of the glass.

Chuck Church
Indianapolis, Indiana USA