NANFA-L-- Sipsey, Alabama, trip this weekend

Subject: NANFA-L-- Sipsey, Alabama, trip this weekend
From: Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus-in-hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 20:36:20 CDT

Everyone is invited, if you can make it, to join us along Borden Creek and
Sipsey Fork in the Bankhead National Forest in Alabama this weekend. The
focal point of the weekend will be on Saturday, starting along Borden Creek
in the morning (whenever you can get there, I guess...). Free overnight
camping is available as this is a Wilderness Area; totally primitive camping
at that, bring your own water and all shelter.

If you need directions (I'll get to Stott and Dr. Joe in 'bama...), e-mail
me-in-fundulus-in-hotmail.com.

And I hope there are moer than 40 people back on the list now!

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A

: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 12:21:32 CDT