Re: NANFA-L-- answers for a new list member

Arie Gilbert (Arie.Gilbert-in-verizon.net)
Tue, 05 Jul 2005 22:24:39 -0400

--------------050002010404020504090506

Scott,

DANG!

I was up in Rochester a few weeks ago. saw the airshow, and went to a
pig roast

am working on getting a collector's permit, don't do much fw fishing.
with the ocean nearby and all...

Arie