Re: NANFA-L-- Dave in Central FL

David Sanchez (barbax2-in-yahoo.com)
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 07:42:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Gerald, too bad I missed you. I know the river very
well. I have been collecting in it for over 17 years
now, I have some easy access spots where there are no
people and it is very calm. I have cuaght as many as
200 plus Elassoma okefenokee in a single spot, of
course I put most of them back! Just cheery picked the
best males :)They get very thick if you know where to
look for them. The E.okefenokee coming out of this
river are very impressive. I have been dreaming about
getting some more for a few months now. I just moved
back to the orlando area and I cant seem to find
anyone that would want to get all wet and muddy and
sit in 72 f water lol Nice to see your in the badis
group funny Scarlet badis dario dario to me fill the
same ecological nich as Ellasoma sp. They spawn in
almost the same way to. Nice to hear from you. Oh I
also love the Notropis sp. so pretty and easy to keep.
ALl the best

Dave

http://auctions.yahoo.com/