RE: NANFA-L-- French Creek

Rob Criswell (ammocrypta-in-hotmail.com)
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 17:01:02 -0400

It has been years since I was there, so I can't recall specifics. I think
you'd be better off taking SR 77 in Meadville and turning north on one of
the roads that leads to the causeway after you get out of town - the
campground is on the south side of the lake. According to this webpage
http://www.lrp.usace.army.mil/rec/recland/campguid.htm there are 111 sites
of which 66 have electricity. It lists a phone - 814/724-6879.