RE: NANFA-L-- French Creek Final Email(s)

Crail, Todd (tcrail-in-UTNet.UToledo.Edu)
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 15:34:03 -0400

Sound advice across the board... The baggie is a great idea except we have to
have the liscence displayed in PA. Problem solved however. They had really
cheap contact paper-in-Office Max. Also got heavier duty laynards and plastic
holders. Now we'll always have them, can recycle them on future trips,
probably not a bad idea to have anyway when you've got 15 people running
around with nets. So don't anyone worry about this now... :)

Todd

________________________________

From: owner-nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org on behalf of matt ashton
Sent: Thu 7/28/2005 2:59 PM
To: nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org
Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- French Creek Final Email(s)

I know it sounds silly, especially because of how they can be ruined so easily
in water, but my pervious years liscences have said that copies of them make
it void. Again another very silly thing considering you payed for it and you
dont want to lose it, but just thought I would pass that along for your own
info. I couldn't see getting hassled about trying to do the right thing but ya
never know.