RE: NANFA-L-- Habitat questions and more fish pictures

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus-in-hotmail.com)
Wed, 12 Jul 2006 10:40:52 -0400

Hi Chris, we'll have to rendezvous-in-some point in north 'bama for a
collecting/viewing trip. I've been running my blog,
http://alabamafish.blogspot.com, on my collecting and research experiences
since April. It includes some fish pictures, although they're always
recently deceased fish and not as vivid as Dan's pix from Texas.

--Bruce Stallsmith
along the tropical Tennessee
Huntsville, AL, US of A