RE: NANFA-L-- French Creek

Dean A. Markley (damarkley-in-earthlink.net)
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 12:51:04 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

29th to 31th is good with me.

Dean

-----Original Message-----
From: "Crail, Todd" <tcrail-in-UTNet.UToledo.Edu>
Sent: Jun 28, 2005 10:28 AM
To: nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org
Subject: RE: NANFA-L-- French Creek

Will this weekend work for you Dean?

So we have 3 votes for this particular weekend, a possible 4th from Dean.

I say this thing is going down on the 29th-31st.

Todd
The Madness (tm)

From: owner-nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org on behalf of Dean A. Markley
Yeah, I was wondering if that event was still on myself. And hey Harry? I am just over here in Lancaster County near the Chiques Creek! Did you know there are some rather large largemouths in the Codorus?

Dean A. Markley
3628 Peregrine Circle
Mountville, PA 17554