RE: NANFA-L-- MSRB Book

Chip Rinehart (crin-in-glassmaster.com)
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 06:16:50 -0400

I got my MSRB book-in-the convention (THANKS MICHAEL!!) but just wanted to add this is a really good book. Everyone that looked-in-my book was impressed with the work done on it. The pictures are excellent with most being taken in what appears to be natural surroundings....very few preserved specimen photos. You're saving yourself around $17 by letting Michael get it for you as I believe the list price is about $62.

Now I'm just waiting for the "Fishes of South Carolina" book to be published...hint hint. ;-)

Chip in SC
Congaree drainage

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org [owner-nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org]On Behalf
Of Michael Wolfe
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 10:43 PM
To: nanfa-l
Subject: NANFA-L-- MSRB Book

Last call for Fishes of the Middle Savannah River Basin-in-the nanfa low
price of $45.50 plus postage. I have a few people that have contacted me,
but if you are interested, please let me know off list by the end of the
week. That way I can go ahead and get these and get them in the mail to
those interested.

Michael Wolfe
Oconee River, North Georgia