Re: NANFA-L-- Pictures of fish from this weekend.

Dan Johnson (danjohns-in-io.com)
Wed, 14 Jun 2006 20:49:00 -0500

At this point I'm going with Sabine Shiner. The lateral line scale
count ~30, 7 anal rays (although I'm not certain on my counting method)
and distribution seem to point to it. According Hubbs, the silver chub
occurs as an disjunct population in the Brazos drainage, which implies
absence from the San Jacinto where this guy was found. And Sabines are
recorded there.

--Dan