Re: NANFA-L-- Fw: Handbook of Darters by L M Page.

Irate Mormon (archimedes-in-bayspringstel.net)
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 22:11:55 -0500

Quoting "jlw-in-dune.net" <jlw-in-dune.net>:

Amazon is showing 4 copies available right this minute, ranging from $97 to over
$200. I used their bibliofind portal.

> Stuart --
>
> Have you tried www.alibris.com? They have 3 copies available, though they're
> little more than you spent (130$, about).
>
> JLW
>
> Quoting stuart campbell <stuartcampbell4-in-tiscali.co.uk>:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > Would it be possible to "run" this again as I had no helpful response last
>
> > time and I am still seeking a copy.
> >
> > Many thanks.
> >
> > Stuart Campbell

--Irate

"We use only the finest baby frogs, dew-picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in
the finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent
Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope, and lovingly
frosted with glucose."