RE: RE: NANFA-L-- New Regional Book for GA & SC

Chip Rinehart (crin-in-glassmaster.com)
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 15:08:29 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C52F1A.EA3FB128

You probably need to copy and paste the entire address (same thing =
initially happened to me)
=20
Chip in SC

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org [owner-nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org]On Behalf =
Of matt ashton
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 3:06 PM
To: nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org
Subject: RE: RE: NANFA-L-- New Regional Book for GA & SC

I got an error when I tired to view the link

"Hoover, Jan J ERDC-EL-MS" <Jan.J.Hoover-in-erdc.usace.army.mil> wrote:=20

NANFAns -=20

I just got this message from Bart Marcy.=20
This book will be of interest to a lot of us.=20
Could not include attachments.=20

- Jan=20
Vicksburg, MS

Our book, "Fishes of the Middle Savannah River Basin: with Emphasis on =
the
Savannah River Site" has just been published by the University of =
Georgia
Press. The book is considered the first-ever comprehensive assessment of
MSRB fishes. Until now, no state-focused book existed that is devoted to =
the
freshwater fishes of either Georgia or South Carolina. The 480-page =
hardbound
book, which culminates seven years of research, covers 100 species and =
26
families in detailed species accounts and features over 200 color photos =
of
live fish, their habitats, and distribution maps. A fully-illustrated
taxonomic key supported by 180 black and white photos and unique fish
com! munity comparisons in highly impacted, disturbed, and undisturbed =
aquatic
habitats are featured. It also includes nearly 1,000 references and is
expected to be used as a supplemental textbook-in-regional universities. =

Please see attached pdf of the Cover, a purchasing flyer from the Univ. =
of
Georgia Press, and the URL for the UGA Press Spring Catalogue =
description.=20

UGA Press Spring Catalogue:=20
http://www.ugapress.uga.edu/FMPro?-DB=3DTestdbwebsite.fp5&-Lay=3DLayout_1=
&-Format
=3Dbooks_details.html&-Token.1=3DNature&-Token.2=3D&-Token.3=3D&-Token.4=3D=
Nature%20and
%20the%20Environment%20in%20Georgia&-RecID=3D43471&-Find=20

We think you will be pleased with our book. Feed back is much =
appreciated.=20

Thanks;=20

Bart Marcy (Dean Fletcher, Doug Martin, Mike Paller, Marcel Reichert, =
and
David Scott)=20
/ This is the discussion list of the Nor! th American Native Fishes
/ reflect the beliefs or goals of NANFA. For more information about =
NANFA,
/ http://www.nanfa.org/guidelines.shtml To subscribe, unsubscribe, or =
get

Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around=20
http://mail.yahoo.com=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C52F1A.EA3FB128

You=20 probably need to copy and paste the entire address (same thing initially = happened to me)

Chip=20 in SC