RE: NANFA-L-- Re: Hair algae

Drummond Howard (drummondhoward-in-hotmail.com)
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 16:49:46 +0000

Thanks, but I would like to try the flagfish first, I'm more of a killinut
than anything, and I don't know how well the molly fry would survive the
cichlids. They are a bit agressive toward about anything!

Drummond Howard
Gaithersburg, Maryland