Re: NANFA-L-- whats a good fish book for the central North Carolina area?

Dustin Smith (dsmith73-in-hotmail.com)
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 13:00:08 -0500

If you want to stay around your area, I'm sure Gerald Pottern might be able
to take you round-in-some point. He lives in the same area as you and is
active in the Raleigh Aquarium Society.

Dustin Smith
Newberry, SC
Broad River and Saluda River Drainages

----Original Message Follows----
From: Derek Parr <derekparr-in-earthlink.net>
To: nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org
Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- whats a good fish book for the central North Carolina
area?
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 12:53:58 -0500

Thats very kind of you, but I'm just starting with this (not counting my
crawdad catchin' childhood of course) and theres lots around here to keep me
entertained.
And more importantly, I don't have any more room for any more tanks. (and I
mean it this time!) Not to mention limited time.

But, I've always wanted to put a sunfish or 2 in this one tank and perhaps a
couple darters in this other tank... and specifically I also want to give
another try-in-keeping one of these cool crayfish I found in the Haw river
last year that was blue tinted with red tipped claws. This time I'll finish
work on my new cover and make sure he won't be able to climb out and dry out
like the one did last summer.

and thanks for everyone's help.

-derek parr
Chapel Hill, NC