Re: NANFA-L-- whats a good fish book for the central North Carolina

Derek Parr (derekparr-in-earthlink.net)
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:46:43 -0500

I just learned my local club, teh Raleigh Aquarium Society is making a collecting trip
to Wilmington this weekend. You can probably get more info by emailing
"raleighaquariumsociety-in-yahoo.com"

-derek parr