RE: NANFA-L-- NANFA's latest online reference tool

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus-in-hotmail.com)
Thu, 02 Mar 2006 09:38:36 -0500

It looks like the best summary of species status I've seen. I forgot that
"D" means "Deemed in Need of Management"....

--Bruce Stallsmith
ask me about Tennessee Valley flame chubs
Huntsville, AL, US of A