Re: NANFA-L-- Photograph and Release

Derek Parr (derekparr-in-earthlink.net)
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 10:24:24 -0500

Some people will make a small rectangular tank that is skinny enough so
that most fish won't be able to turn around, but wide enough that
anything they'd be interested in putting into it, will fit. Using
either plexiglass or acrylic.

I vaguely plan on making one for myself one of these days, but have yet
to do it. Along with a countless number of other DIY projects. ;]

Does anyone know of anything out there that could be easily converted to
be used as such?

Also, check out the "activity reports" in NANFA's regional outreach
section (http://nanfa.org/regional.shtml)
Some of the photos in those were taken using such a device, and in some
you see pretty well what I'm talking about.

-derek parr
chapel hill, nc