Re: NANFA-L-- Photograph and Release

Dennis Burnette (deburnette-in-triad.rr.com)
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 17:55:26 -0500

Thanks, Bill. I'll check out your photos. I recently bought a 2.5 gal. tank,
too. It came with a glass cover that looks like it could be used as a
partition. I'm going to do a couple of practice runs-in-home with some
inanimate object in place of a fish before trying it in the field to get
focus and lighting right. If you try yours out, I would be interested in a
report of your experiences with it.

Dennis Burnette
Greensboro, NC
<deburnette-in-triad.rr.com>

-----

Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 15:16:33 -0500
From: "Bill Flowers" <billflower-in-gmail.com>
Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- Photograph and Release

Dennis,

Here is a picture of a simple photo tank that I came up with from seenig
what others have done. It is a 2.5 gallon tank with the back covered in
black. I have also took some acrylic sheets and painted them with a paint
called Fusion. The acrylic sheets are slightly bigger than the tank and I
bow them so that it creates a smaller pocket for the fish to lay in. I have
also attached some pictures taken in this tank. I haven't taken it out into
the field, yet. I am hoping to later on this spring and early summer.

http://www.nanfa.org/members/flowers/phototank2.jpg

http://www.nanfa.org/members/flowers/orangethroat.jpg

http://www.nanfa.org/members/flowers/m_stone2.jpg

http://www.nanfa.org/members/flowers/greenside.jpg