RE: NANFA-L-- gambusia holbrooki

Chip Rinehart (crin-in-glassmaster.com)
Mon, 2 May 2005 06:14:34 -0400

Peter,
I'll try to bring you some. Remind me as it gets closer to convention time.

Chip in SC

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org [owner-nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org]On Behalf
Of Peter Unmack
Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2005 3:30 PM
To: nanfa-l
Subject: NANFA-L-- gambusia holbrooki

G'day folks

Is there anyone on the east coast, preferably around Virginia south to the
Carolinas who is coming to the convention that could bring along a dozen
or so Gambusia holbrooki? We are looking for normal run of the mill wild
collected fish away from major urban areas to avoid the likelihood that
they have been introduced for mosquito control. A friend of mine is
looking for a group to compare to G. affinis for some wierd
molecular-physiological stuff. Please let me know if anyone can help out.

Thanks
Peter Unmack