Re: NANFA-L-- first snorkel of 2006

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus-in-hotmail.com)
Fri, 05 May 2006 16:02:20 -0400

And for those of you anxious to snorkel in clear water, I'd like to remind
everyone that I'm hosting a weekend trip to the Sipsey Fork/Borden Creek
system in the Bankhead National Forest area of north 'bama the weend of
Saturday, June 24. I can just about guarantee that these waters will be
clear and pleasant for observing the local fishes. Contact me off-line if
you need more information (such as I have) or directions.

--Bruce Stallsmith
the clearing Tennessee
Huntsville, AL, US of A