NANFA-L-- =?ISO-8859-1?B?UmU6IFJlOiBOQU5GQS1MLS0gT2xkIHN0b3J5LCBuZXcgdHdp?=

Bob Bock (bockhouse1-in-verizon.net)
Fri, 19 May 2006 11:06:03 -0500 (CDT)

Bringing fish from one watershed to another is a big gamble, and often works out badly, whether the fish is endangered or common. If a species is foreign to a watershed, then the potential for harm to that watershed is real. The fact that it has been done in the past is no justification for doing it in the future.