RE: NANFA-L-- Good Quote Earth Attacked!STOP THIS THREAD!

Hoover, Jan J ERDC-EL-MS (Jan.J.Hoover-in-erdc.usace.army.mil)
Fri, 19 May 2006 11:34:37 -0500

NOW!

This and several recent posts have little to do with native fishes are making
our organization look really bad.
If I was a new subscr*ber and read some of the posts made during the past
several days, I would unsubscr*be myself and not even think about joining.

Please - take this off list!

- Jan Hoover
Vicksburg, MS

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org [owner-nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org] On Behalf Of
Moontanman-in-aol.com
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 11:26 AM
To: nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org
Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- Good Quote Earth Attacked!

In a message dated 5/19/2006 11:15:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
nanfa-in-bakerweb.biz writes:

The argument seems to be that anything operating within the context of
All of known creation is "natural" (by definition).

I have a friend that will not eat anything that isn't natural. One day
recently I offered him a baggy full of something unknown but I assured him
that it
was by any definition "natural" he opened it up and was quite upset to find
dog excrement. For a few rather uncomfortable seconds I thought it was
possible I was going to get my butt kicked. After I finally convinced him
that dog
excrement was completely natural I think I might have gotten my point across

that natural and good are not necessarily the same thing! I have no doubt
that
pay back will be spectacular but it was just too good an opportunity to
pass up.

Moon
My futures so bright, I gotta wear shades!