Re: NANFA-L-- Great deal in the mailbox

Crail, Todd (tcrail-in-UTNet.UToledo.Edu)
Mon, 22 May 2006 22:25:19 -0400

Let's hear it for Maestro Scharpf! He's the man who pulls all these
connections together! :)

I wanted to drop a quick note... I have a few off list responses to catch up,
and I also have a few thoughts on the <ahem> pertinent list topics that I
managed to wade to after being out of pocket for a half week and will be gone
again tomorrow-in-5 am. This is a crappy way to do this, but I wanted to give
them their due time, and I'm pretty much out of pocket until Thursday.

Today I finally got to the shores of the Little Miami river in SW Ohio. We
scouted a lot of spots to get in, and also walked the entire gorge-in-John
Bryan SP and Clifton Gorge Preserve. WOW is about all I can say. I see a
NANFA outing there in the near future. Would be an awesome place to do a
spring trip while the woodland flowers were in bloom and the darters are all
fired up.... and all the canoe people are still all snuggled up in hibernation
:)

Todd
The Muddy Maumee Madness, Toledo, OH
http://www.farmertodd.com