Re: NANFA-L-- New photos from the field today

Dan Johnson (danjohns-in-io.com)
Sat, 27 May 2006 12:59:28 -0500

Thanks David,

I've added a few more photos taken this morning:

http://www.io.com/~danjohns/fish/colorado_drainage.html

The houston fish survey done in 1998 found dollar sunfish in this exact
spot. I've seen these on a couple of occasions before, but wasn't sure
what they were. I thought dollar sunfish were supposed to look very
similar to longear. But these don't look very much like them.

--Dan