Re: NANFA-L-- Upcoming outing

Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- Upcoming outing
From: Crail, Todd (farmertodd at buckeye-express.com)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 08:51:04 CDT

Oh crud. I musta not moved your email into the "Deer Creek" folder and you
didn't get the details. I am _so_ sorry! I might as well post all the info
here then in case I forgot someone else. It wouldn't be the first time, I
hope you don't take this personally. I am a chronic air head :)

And for the others on the list... There will be a lot more that you may be
interested in _after_ the directions. So you may want to skim on through
that. Or you may have been teetering on wether to come along or not. Read
on, you may have your mind swiftly changed ;)