RE: NANFA-L-- President Bush, Electrical Barriers,and Asian Carps

Subject: RE: NANFA-L-- President Bush, Electrical Barriers,and Asian Carps
From: Bob Sinclair (rjs at silcom.com)
Date: Mon Oct 11 2004 - 19:24:28 CDT

Bruce:

I would be tempted to say roughly the same...in view of all
the bashing of President Bush and his entire administration
by the Sierra Club and all other environmentalist groups I've
seen making any comments about whether or not our President
(mine, at least) is or is not concerned with the protection
of our environment.

Haven't you seen the barrage of anti-Bush rhetoric, alleging
that President Bush and his administration are in the pocket
of the petroleum industry...and the lumber industry...and just
about whatever other segment of "Big Business" you care to
bring up?

Our next door neighbors (whom we otherwise like very much) are
tenured members of the notoriously left-leaning faculty of
nearby U. S. Santa Barbara. You should hear them railing about
this. Since we do like them both, Anne and studiously avoid
discussing either the environment or politics in general with
either.

Bob Sinclair
Santa Barbara CA