Re: NANFA-L-- Review of Suckers in North America/fiery blacks

Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- Review of Suckers in North America/fiery blacks
From: Bob Muller (michiganfish at wideopenwest.com)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 19:10:10 CDT

Jim

I will be in and out of town next week so I am waiting to put them together
until I can keep an eye on them. The fieryblacks are so big in the eggs
that with very little magnification you can see both chambers of their
hearts working. Leo was just over I was showing him where we collected at
the convention he trying to figure out the shiners he saw in your tank.

Bob